We have been providing supported accommodation for people living with disability on the Central Coast for over 30 years
Fairhaven provide personalised support based on each person’s day to day needs, with particular focus on skill development within the home environment.
Our expert and highly experienced support team work alongside our residents in our homes in Kincumber and Booker Bay.
Our contemporary living options can be tailored to best suit your specific needs:
- Drop In support for residents who have a relatively high level of independence and only require some assistance a few hours each day with tasks such as budgeting, menu planning, support with health needs or developing and maintaining positive social relationships.
- Standard support is for residents who require more hands-on support. We arrange staff support at all times while you are at home and also available during the night, if required.
- High support is specifically for residents who have complex needs requiring support 24 hours a day.
About our supported living options
A picturesque 10,400 square metre site set amongst grassed and manicured gardens in a quiet serene area of Kincumber are Fairhaven’s purpose-built three person share supported living villas and five smaller, spacious, fully accessible homes.
Suitable for residents who require assistance and/or supervision with most daily tasks, however, do not generally require assistance/supervision during the night.
- Standard needs, sleepover support model
- Close to shops, restaurants and public transport
- Modern kitchen and stylish dining/living room spaces
- Spacious bedrooms
- Furnished outdoor living areas
- Gas heated swimming pool on site.
- Two purpose built villas built in 2017
- Situated close to shops, clubs and local movie theatre – bayside living at its finest!
- Features spacious bedrooms, accessible bathrooms, shared living area, fully equipped kitchen, modern facilities and large courtyard area.
Supported living vacancies are open to eligible NDIS participants. Eligibility is subject to a qualification process by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). We recommend you register your interest early.