Position: Residential Support Worker
About the business
Fairhaven is a community leader in the provision of services for people living with disability. We offer community participation, day programs, employment opportunities, accommodation and living support.
About the role
We are looking for passionate, professional and caring individuals who are committed to providing quality services, support customer choice and inclusion to join our wonderful Contemporary Living Options Team.
This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role as you will responsible for actively supporting residents to develop and maintain skills essential to living as independent life as possible.
- Certificate Ill or IV Individual Support (Disability) or willingness to achieve
- Experience working within a Supported Independent Living environment
- Current First Aid certificate and willingness to maintain currency
- CPR certification and willingness to maintain currency
- Standard computer literacy and ability to use smart phone apps
- Current Federal Police check (Working with Vulnerable Person Check)
- Current NSW Driver’s license
“Are you interested in a role that gives back to the community in a meaningful and fulfilling way?
We are a progressive organisation looking for self-motivated, energetic and flexible people with a high level of initiative. We value teamwork and collaboration. If this sounds like you and Fairhaven sounds like a place in which you’d like to make a difference, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and covering letter to AskHR@Fairhaven.org.au addressing the requirements for the role or apply online below.
Any questions regarding the role can be directed to Contemporary Living Options Manager, Janie Cruickshank on 0407 620 023 or emailed to email@example.com